This is a wild & beach safari. It will take you to some of the Kenyan Best National Parks & one Kenyan Coast destination of your choice( Mombasa, Diani, Watamu). You will start with The Amboseli National park home of the Elephants and best view of the Kilimanjaro continuing on to Lake Naivasha where you will view hippos while enjoying a boat ride on the lake. Then visit the theatre of the wild - the famous Masai Mara home of the 8th wonder of the world - The Wildebeest Migration. Finally fly to Mombasa/Diani/Watamu at the coast of Kenya kick of your shoes, walk on the beach & enjoy the Indian Ocean. Safari starts in Nairobi and ends with drop off to Mombasa airport.
What is included in the tour
- * One way flight Masai Mara - Diani/Mombasa/ Malindi( airport nearest to watamu)
- * Airport transfers.
- * 1 Night Sopa Lodge Lake Naivasha
- * 2 Nights in Camp/Lodge.
- * 2 Nights in camp/lodge
- * 3 Nights in either Diani/Mombasa/Watamu
- * If in Mombasa - Half Day city tour.
- * If in Watamu - Gedi, Malindi & Marafa hells kitchen tour.
- * If in Mombasa & Diani - Wasini Dolphin(if in season), Snorkeling, coral garden, Shimoni slave cave tour
- * If in watamu - Marine park tour, snorkeling, Dolphin(if in season) tours.
- * Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha
- * Horse Riding in Masai Mara.
- * Bush Dinner or Breakfast.
- * Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- * 2 to 3 Game Drives a day.
- * Use of a Safari Land cruiser all through the Northern Parks.
- * Taxes & Levies.
- * Services of a experienced Driver/guide.
- * Park fees ,Concession fees, included.
- * Amref flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- * Water during Game Drives.
What is NOT included in the tour
- * International flights.
- * Visas
- * Travel Insurance.
- * Souvenirs
- * Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- * Pre & Post Accommodations.( Can be arranged for you at an extra cost).
- * Balloon Safari ( Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- * Masai Village visits.
- * Visit Lake Naivasha and enjoy a boat ride on the Lake.
- * Visit the home of the 8th wonder - Wildebeest Migration - The Masai Mara.
- * Visit the home of the Elephants -The Amboseli National Park.
- * Visit the Crescent Island - enjoy a walking safari.
- * Visit the coast of Kenya & enjoy the white sandy beaches with various excursions.
Day 1: Amboseli National Park.
Our Drive/Guide will pick you up from your hotel/home or airport in the morning. After meet & Greet you will start your journey to the Amboseli National Park. This is one of the top Kenya safari national parks that is known for having big herds of elephants and stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro. The park covers an are of about 392 square kilometers and the vegetation of this park is dominated by acacia woodland, rocky thorny bushes, swamps marshland and a Pleistocene lake known as Lake Amboseli.
You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in, Have lunch relax then embark to an amazing afternoon game drive. Returning to Camp/Lodge later in the evening for dinner & over night.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
Today you have Amboseli for yourself with Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
Enjoy the second popular parks in Kenya. The word Amboseli means Salty Dust. If weather permits you will get the best view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro . And see the famous big Elephants as well as other inhabitants of the park Lions included.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha
Today you will depart for Lake Naivasha. Arriving in time for lunch. You will check in & have lunch. After lunch you will go on a boat ride in lake enjoy views of Hippos and the nearby wildlife grazing at the shore. Don’t be surprised to see buffalo, zebra, eland and impala look up as you sail by. You will come back to the lodge. Dinner & Overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa.
Day 4; Masai Mara National Park.
This morning you will go on a walking Safari on the crescent island. Then continue on to the Masai Mara. Arriving in time for lunch. You will check in, Have lunch, Relax then embark for an an afternoon game drive. Coming back to the Camp later in the evening. Dinner & Over Night at Camp/Lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara National Park
Get ready to spend the day in Masai Mara, If its migration season you will experience a spectacular sight of animals crossing the Mara River. This is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning or late afternoon game drives or do your 1 hour horse riding safari. At the end of day enjoy a lovely sundowner with assorted drinks & biting's with transfer back to camp. Dinner & Overnight at Camp/Lodge.
You will have the option of a balloon safari early in the morning and also to visit local Masai village, where you will interact and learn of their culture and traditions all this can be arranged an additional cost.
Day 6: Mombasa,/Watamu/Diani.
Today after your last morning game drive, breakfast & check out & per flight schedule to your coastal destination out bid farewell to the Mara and be taken to the airstrip for your flight.
Upon arriving in ether Mombasa/diani or Malindi you will be met and transferred to the resort of choice. Check in & relax. Dinner & Over Night at resort.
Day 7: Excursions.
Today you will have an option of excursions.
Diani & Mombasa - Depart for full day wasini tour. if its season you will view dolphins up close.
Watamu - Depart for Watamu marine park tour. If its season you will view dolphins up close.
Return to Resort later in the evening. Dinner & Over Night at Resort.
Day 8: Free Day.
Today you have the day for yourself enjoy the beach etc.
Day 9. Departure.
Per your flight departure you will be taken to Mombasa International Airport. We advise you book your return flights to be from Mombasa,
Amboseli National Park.
- OL Tukai Lodge
- Amboseli Serena
- Sopa Lodge Lake Naivasha.
- Serena Mara.
- Kilima Camp
- Mara Leisure Camp
- Sopa Lodge
- Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
- Serena Mombasa
- Sarova White Sands
- Prideinn Paradise
- The Hemingways Watamu.