This is a Masai Mara safari by flight from Wilson Airport (WIL). Flying is the best and easy way to get to Masai Mara! In approximately 45 minutes, you will be at the game reserve. Masai Mara is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary, where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five, not forgetting the wildebeest migration, which is marked as the eighth wonder of the world. You will also have a chance to Horse ride for one hour as you spot some Game. Not forgetting the Masai guided walks.
What is included in the tour
- * 1 hour Horse Back Riding Safari.
- * Return flight Wilson - Mara - Wilson.
- * 2 nights accommodation.
- * Airport transfers.
- * All park fees and government taxes.
- * Conservancy Fees.
- * Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- * Sundowner with drinks & biting's.
- * Daily guided game drives.
- * Flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- * Guided walking safari.
- *Use of Professional driver/guide.
- * Return flight to and from Mara.
- * Use of a safari Land Cruiser during game drive.
- * Water during game drive.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Accommodation in Nairobi.(Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- * Travel Insurance.
- * International Flights ( You can be assisted with your flight bookings).
- * Hot air balloon rides.(can be booked for you at an extra cost)
- * Personal purchases(Laundry, drinks, call etc)
- * Tips
- * Visa
- * Visit to Maasai Village
- *Visit the 8th Wonder of the world - The Masai Mara.
- *Horse Riding Safari for one hour.
- *Masai Guided walks in the conservancy.
- *View the sunset in the wild as you enjoy assorted drinks & biting's.
- *Go for 2/3 Game Drives per day
Day 1: Fly to the Masai Mara from Wilson Airport (WIL)
Early morning you will be picked up and taken to Wilson Airport (WIL) for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 40 minutes. On arrival, you will be met at the airstrip and driven the short distance to camp. Enjoy lunch in the camp, then head out for an afternoon game drive to explore the Masai Mara National Reserve. Return to camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Kilima Camp.
Day 2: Explore Masai Mara
Get ready to spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning or late afternoon game drives or do your 1 hour horse riding safari. At the end of day enjoy a lovely sundowner with assorted drinks & biting's with transfer back to camp.
You will have the option to visit local Masai village, where you will interact and learn of their culture and traditions at an additional cost. Dinner & Overnight at Kilima Camp.
Day 3: Fly back to Nairobi
Get ready for an early morning game-drive at sunrise or you may choose to do a balloon safari with champagne breakfast at an extra cost of Usd 475 per person. Check out will depend with your flight timetable.. You will be transferred to the airstrip to catch the scheduled flight departing for Nairobi. Arrive at Wilson Airport (WIL), where you will be met and transferred to your hotel or day room, which will be at an extra cost to freshen up. Then be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) for your flight home.
- Kilima Camp