This is a Masai Mara safari by flight from Wilson Airport (WIL). Flying is the best and easy way to get to Masai Mara! In approximately 45 minutes, you will be at the game reserve. Masai Mara is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary, where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five, not forgetting the wildebeest migration, which is marked as the eighth wonder of the world. You will also have a chance to Horse ride for one hour as you spot some Game. Not forgetting the Masai guided walks.
What is included in the tour
- 1 hour Horse Back Riding Safari.
- Return flight Wilson - Mara - Wilson.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Airport transfers.
- All park fees and government taxes.
- Conservancy Fees.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Sundowner with drinks & biting's.
- Daily guided game drives.
- Flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- Guided walking safari.
- Use of Professional driver/guide.
- Use of a safari Land Cruiser during game drive.
- Water during game drive.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Accommodation in Nairobi.(Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Travel Insurance.
- International Flights ( You can be assisted with your flight bookings).
- Hot air balloon rides.(can be booked for you at an extra cost)
- Personal purchases(Laundry, drinks, call etc)
- Visit to Masai Village
- Covid Tests.
- Visit the 8th Wonder of the world - The Masai Mara.
- Horse Riding Safari for one hour.
- Masai Guided walks in the conservancy.
- View the sunset in the wild as you enjoy assorted drinks & biting's.
- Go for 2/3 Game Drives per day
Day 1: Fly to the Masai Mara from Wilson Airport (WIL).
The Masai Mara is often considered one of the “wonders of the world” and is an ideal place to visit while in Kenya. Together with the Serengeti in Tanzania, the Masai Mara makes up part of a giant ecosystem where animals roam free. It is particularly famous for its lion population. You have the best chance here to photograph the ‘Big Five’: elephants, rhinos, buffalo, lions and leopards.
Early morning you will be picked up and taken to Wilson Airport (WIL) for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 40 minutes. On arrival, you will be met at the airstrip and driven the short distance to camp. Enjoy lunch in the camp, then head out for an horse riding safari.
Return to camp later in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Kilima Camp.
The Masai Mara, with its spectacular escarpments, is where the movie ‘Out of Africa’ was filmed.
Day 2: Explore Masai Mara.
Proceed for early Balloon Safari this morning (extra cost) or armed with your picnic lunch boxes depart for a full day game drive. Spend the day in search of the big cats and the spectacular wildebeest migration. Remember to keep a sharp lookout! You may witness a dramatic hunt, a solitary leopard retrieving its kill from the high branches of an acacia tree, or a herd of elephants protecting their young from predators.
Return to Camp in the evening after finishing with an amazing sundowner with drinks & biting.
The Mara is also the backdrop for the spectacular, world-famous, annual wildebeest migration. The migration is considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world, and the sight of the animals crossing the Mara River is especially breath taking. This happens from June to November. Balloon safaris can be done at an extra cost of You can visit Masai Village and experience there way of life at an extra cost.
Game viewing is never dull here and patience is usually rewarded with unique sightings.
Dinner & Over Night at the camp.
Day 3: Fly back to Nairobi
Check out will depend with your flight timetable.. You will be transferred to the airstrip to catch the scheduled flight departing for Nairobi. Arrive at Wilson Airport (WIL), where you will be met and transferred to your hotel or day room, which will be at an extra cost to freshen up. Then be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) for your flight home.
- Kilima Camp