This Elephants Safari can either start from Mombasa or Nairobi train stations. You will visit the Tsavo West National park with your highlight being the Taita Conservancy later continue to Amboseli National Park and finish with Tsavo East National park. The two National Parks is home to Elephants. The Tsavo Elephants are known as the Red Elephants this is due to the colour of the hide caused by the Red soil they use to cover themselves. Amboseli National Park is known to have a huge herd of this Giants. In both parks you will have marvellous Game Drive in which you we see a lot of animals all Big 5 included.
What is included in the tour
- * All ground transfers.
- * Return SGR Business class tickets
- * 1 Night accommodation in Taita Salt Lick.
- * 2 Nights accommodation in Amboseli Serena or Oltukai.
- * 1 Night accommodation in Satao Camp Tsavo East.
- * Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- * Lunch in Serena Kilaguni.
- * 2 to 3 Game Drives a day.
- * Night Game Drive in Taita Sanctuary
- * Use of a Safari Land cruiser all through the Safari.
- * Taxes & Levies.
- * Services of a experienced Driver/guide.
- * Park fees ,Concession fees, included.
- * Amref flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- * Water during Game Drives.
What is NOT included in the tour
- * International flights.
- * Visas
- * Travel Insurance.
- * Souvenirs
- * Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- * Pre & Post Accommodations.( Can be arranged for you at an extra cost).
- * Balloon Safari ( Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- * Masai Village visits.
- * Visit the Biggest National Park in Kenya - Tsavo. fam
- * Visit the Amboseli National Park.
- * Visit Taita Salt lick in the Taita Sanctuary.
- * Enjoy Game Drives spotting wild animals - You will see the Big 5
Day 1: Tsavo West & Taita Hills Sanctuary.
You will be picked up very early in the morning from your residence/Hotel or airport in eithe Mombasa or Nairobi and be taken to the train station to start your journey to Tsavo West alighting at Mtito Station. You will be met by your Driver/Guide who will transfer you to Serena Kilaguni for your lunch. After lunch go on a game drive in the Tsavo West.
Inhabitants to watch out for : Leopard, Cheetah, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Rhino, Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion,Crocodile, Mongoose, Hyrax, Dik- dik, Lesser Kudu, and Nocturnal Porcupine. Prolific birdlife features 600 species.
Later in the evening drive to Taita Sanctuary. Check in, Refresh and get ready for dinner and night Game Drive inthe Sanctuary. Dinner & Over Night at Taita Salt Lick.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
Enjoy an early game drive in the sanctuary coming back for breakfast & check out. You will start you drive onward to Amboseli. Arrive in camp in time for late lunch with an amazing game drive check in and relax. Dinner & Over Night at the Serana.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park.
Today you have Amboseli for yourself with Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge
Amboseli National Park is second popular parks in Kenya. The word Amboseli means Salty Dust. Its where you get the best view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro . And see the famous big Elephants as well as other inhabitants of the park Lions included.
Day 4: Tsavo East National Park.
After an early morning breakfast in Amboseli, we depart by road with a game drive en-route to Tsavo East National Park. Our drive takes us through the farmlands of a local tribe called Kamba.
We arrive in Tsavo East National Park in time for lunch followed by some free time before setting out on another game drive in the late afternoon finishing with an amazing Sundowner. Tsavo East is known for excellent game viewing which includes lions, leopard, cheetah, zebras, giraffes, serval, antelopes, kongoni, lesser kudu, oryx, klipspringer, impala, stripped hyena, ostriches, gazelles, buffalos, elephants and many more.
A variety of migratory and native birds are seen. The birds are viewed between late October and early January, and come from as far as Eastern and Western Europe.
Dinner & Over Night at The Satao Camp.
Day 5: Departure.
You will depart to either voi or Mtito Sgr stations where you will board your train to either Mombasa or Nairobi. Upon arrival you will be picked up & be dropped to either your Hotel/Residence or airport.
Tsavo West National Park.
- Taita Salt Lick.
Amboseli National Park(options)
- Serena Amboseli
- OL Tukai Lodge
Tsavo East National Park.
- Satao Camp