This amazing Safari start with you visiting the Ol Pejeta Conservancy see the rare black and white Rhinos and rescued Chimpanzees..Continue to Lake Naivasha where you will enjoy a boat ride on the Lake and go for a walking safari at the Crescent Island. Finally you will go Masai Mara home of the Widebeest Migration where you will enjoy beutiful game drives spotting the Big 5.
What is included in the tour
- * 1 Night Serena Sweet Waters (OL Pejeta)
- * 1 Nights Sopa Lake Naivasha
- * 2 Nights Masai Mara Lodges/Camp
- * Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha
- * Horse Riding in Masai Mara.
- * Bush Dinner or Breakfast in Masai Mara
- * Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- * 2 to 3 Game Drives a day.
- * Use of a Safari Land cruiser all through the Safaris.
- * Taxes & Levies.
- * Services of a experienced Driver/guide.
- * Park fees ,Concession fees, included.
- * Amref flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- * Water during Game Drives.
What is NOT included in the tour
- * International flights.
- * Visas
- * Travel Insurance.
- * Souvenirs
- * Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- * Pre & Post Accommodations.( Can be arranged for you at an extra cost).
- * Balloon Safari ( Can be arrange at an extra cost)
- * Masai Village visits.
- * Visit the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- * See the rare black and white Rhinos and rescued Chimpanzees.
- * Enjoy a good game drives with a chance of seeing the BIG FIVE.
- * Stand at the Equator line in Nanyuki.
- * Boat Ride on Lake Naivasha.
- * Visit Lake Naivasha
- * Visit the 8th wonder of the word - Home of the Wildebeest Migration The Masai Mara.
- * Game Drives.
Day 1: OL Pejeta Conservancy.
Our Driver/Guide will pick you up from your hotel/home or airport in the morning. After meet & Greet you will start your 3 hrs journey to Nanyuki town, where you’ll stretch your legs & have a photo sessions by the Equator line. You will continue on for 15 minutes to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in, Refresh and have & have lunch. As you enjoy your lunch you will get to watch animals come and go from the watering hole that adjoins the safari camp. After lunch and a bit relaxation depart for afternoon game drive through the park. Visit a resident blind rhino, and also visit the Chimpanzee sanctuary. If you wish at an extra cost you will get a chance to meet & see what happens behind the scenes conserving the 2 remaining white rhino that live within the park’s boundaries. You can as well have an option of horse riding.
The reserve is home to six prides of lions, close to 80 in all, plus about 30 cheetahs.
Dinner & Over Night at The Serena Sweet Waters.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha.
Today you will depart for Lake Naivasha. Arriving in time for lunch. You will check in & have lunch. After lunch you will go on a boat ride in lake enjoy views of Hippos and the nearby wildlife grazing at the shore. Don’t be surprised to see buffalo, zebra, eland and impala look up as you sail by. You will come back to the lodge. Dinner & Overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa.
Day 4; Masai Mara National Park.
This morning you will go on a walking Safari on the crescent island. Then continue on to the Masai Mara. Arriving in time for lunch. You will check in, Have lunch, Relax then embark for an an afternoon game drive. Coming back to the Camp later in the evening. Dinner & Over Night at Camp/Lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara National Park
Get ready to spend the day in Masai Mara, If its migration season you will experience a spectacular sight of animals crossing the Mara River. This is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning or late afternoon game drives or do your 1 hour horse riding safari. At the end of day enjoy a lovely sundowner with assorted drinks & biting's with transfer back to camp. Dinner & Overnight at Camp/Lodge.
You will have the option of a balloon safari early in the morning and also to visit local Masai village, where you will interact and learn of their culture and traditions all this can be arranged an additional cost.
Day 6: Nairobi
Today after your last morning game drive, breakfast & check out bid farewell to the Mara and start your journey back to Nairobi. You will be dropped at Hotel/Home/Airport.
OL Pejeta Conservancy
- Serena Sweet Waters.
- Sopa Lodge
Masai Mara ( You have to choose between below)
- Kilima Camp
- Mara Leisure
- Sopa Lodge