This is a wild & beach safari. It will take you to some of the Kenyan Best National Parks & one Kenyan Coast destination of your choice( Mombasa or Diani) You will fly to the theatre of the wild - the famous Masai Mara home of the 8th wonder of the world - The Wildebeest Migration. then continue on to Amboseli National park home of the Elephants and best view of the Kilimanjaro Finally fly to Mombasa or Diani. At the coast of Kenya kick of your shoes, walk on the beach & enjoy the Indian Ocean. Safari starts in Nairobi and ends with drop off to Mombasa airport.
What is included in the tour
- * Flight Wilson - Masai Mara - Amboseli - Mombasa or Diani
- * Airport transfers.
- * 2 Nights in Camp/Lodge at Masai Mara
- * 2 Nights in camp/lodge at Amboseli
- * 3 Nights in either Diani/Mombasa.
- * If in Mombasa - Half Day city tour.
- * Wasini Dolphin(if in season), Snorkeling, coral garden, Shimoni slave cave tour
- * Horse Riding in Masai Mara.
- * Sundowner
- * 1 walking safari.
- * Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- * 2 to 3 shared Game Drives a day.
- * Use of a Safari Land cruiser all through the park.
- * Taxes & Levies.
- * Services of a experienced Driver/guide.
- * Park fees ,Concession fees, included.
- * Amref flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
- * Water during Game Drives.
What is NOT included in the tour
- * International flights.
- * Visas
- * Travel Insurance.
- * Souvenirs
- * Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- * Pre & Post Accommodations.( Can be arranged for you at an extra cost).
- * Balloon Safari ( Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- * Masai Village visits.
- * Visit the home of the 8th wonder - Wildebeest Migration - The Masai Mara.
- * Visit the home of the Elephants -The Amboseli National Park.
- * Visit the coast of Kenya & enjoy the white sandy beaches with various excursions.
- * Horse Ride in the conservancy.
- * Visit Wasini
Day 1: Fly to the Masai Mara from Wilson Airport (WIL)
Early morning you will be picked up and taken to Wilson Airport (WIL) for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 40 minutes. On arrival, you will be met at the airstrip and driven the short distance to camp. Enjoy lunch in the camp, then head out for an afternoon game drive to explore the Masai Mara National Reserve. Return to camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Kilima Camp.
Day 2: Explore Masai Mara
Get ready to spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning or late afternoon game drives or do your 1 hour horse riding safari. At the end of day enjoy a lovely sundowner with assorted drinks & biting's with transfer back to camp.
You will have the option to visit local Masai village, where you will interact and learn of their culture and traditions at an additional cost. Dinner & Overnight at Kilima Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
Per your flight schedule. Check out and be transferred to the airstrip for your flight to Amboseli National Park.On arrival, you will be met at the airstrip and driven the short distance to camp. Enjoy lunch in the camp, then head out for an afternoon game drive to explore the Masai Mara National Reserve. Return to camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Tawi.
.Day 4: Amboseli National Park.
Today you have Amboseli for yourself with Morning and afternoon game drives. End you day with a sundowner.
Amboseli National Park is second popular parks in Kenya. The word Amboseli means Salty Dust. Its where you get the best view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro . And see the famous big Elephants as well as other inhabitants of the park Lions included.
Dinner & Over Night at Tawi.
Day 5: Mombasa,/Diani.
Today after your last morning game drive, breakfast & check out & per flight schedule to your coastal destination out bid farewell to the Amboseli National Park and be taken to the airstrip for your flight.
Upon arriving in ether Mombasa/Diani you will be met and transferred to the resort of choice. Check in & relax. Dinner & Over Night at resort.
Day 6: Excursions.
Today you will be picked up early and depart for your day excursion returning to the hotel/resort later in the afternoon.
Wasini day tour. Enjoy the day in the Indian Ocean. If its Dolphin season you will see them up close. Snorkel, Have see food lunch, visit the coral gardens & the Shimoni slaves Caves.
Return to Resort later in the evening. Dinner & Over Night at Resort.
Day 7: Free Day.
Today you have the day for yourself enjoy the beach etc.
Day 8. Departure.
Per your flight departure you will be taken to Mombasa International Airport. We advise you book your return flights to be from Mombasa,
Masai Mara Nation.al Park
- Kilima Camp
Amboseli National Park
- Mombasa Serena
- Sarova white sands
- Leopard Beach Resort & Spa