Amboseli National Park is second popular parks in Kenya. The word Amboseli means Salty Dust. Its where you get the best view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro . And see the famous big Elephants as well as other inhabitants of the park Lions included.. This trip starts off early in the morning with you having breakfast in the park then enjoying a full day game drive stopping for lunch then continuing until time to return to Nairobi.
What is included in the tour
* Transfer in a 4 x 4 Land Cruiser.
* Breakfast & Lunch in Amboseli.
* Full Day Game Drive.
* Park fees
* Use of a professional Drive/Guide'
* Amref emergency evacuation insurance.
* All Taxes/VAT
* Water in your own drinking bottles during safari.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Domestic & International flights
* Travel Insurance.
* Masai Village Visits.
* Balloon Safaris.
* Visit to the Amboseli National Park.
* Guaranteed sighting of the Amboseli Elephants.
* Views of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
* Observation Hill – view the park, its environments and wildlife
* See the inhabitants of the second famous park - giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, buffalo, ostrich and much more
* Maasai people and their homesteads
* Breakfast and lunch in Amboseli.
Nairobi – Amboseli National (4 hrs ).
Our driver/guide will pick you up at 04:30 am from your home/hotel/airport. After briefing you will start your journey.
You will enjoy the view of the African sunrise in the horizon during your drive to the park. Once in Amboseli you will be taken to Ol Tukai Lodge where you will freshen up & have a hearty breakfast with the views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. If weather permits you may be able to see the snow peaks.
After breakfast you will start your game drive stopping at the Serena Lodge for your lunch. After lunch continue on your afternoon game drive. Which ends later in the afternoon and commencing your journey back to Nairobi.
Dropping you off in your Hotel/Home or place of choice..