This is a Kisumu to Masai Mara safari by Road safari. You will enjoy Kisumu fish then proceed to the Mara. The National reserve is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary, where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the big five,
- The Masai Mara home of the 8th wonder of the world - The wildebeest migration.
- Kisumu - Third largest city in kenya.
- Game drives.
What is included in the tour
- 1 night at The Vic Kisumu on Bed & Breakfast.
- 2 Nights at The Ol darpoi Masai Mara on Full Board.
- Pick up from a designated area & back
- Use of a Safari overland truck from Busia & back.
- Service of two professional Drivers/Guides.
- Services of a Masai Guide in the Masai Mara
- Services of a tour leader to assist all through the safari.
- All Park Fees & Taxes.
- Full Day at park on second day with packed lunch.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Balloon Safari ( Can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Masai Village visits.
Day 1: Depart for Kisumu.
Today early in the morning at around 6 am you will start your drive to the Busia border. upon reaching and clearing with immigration you will board the truck & start your drive to Kisumu.
With less stops estimated time for arrival in Kisumu is 3 pm. Check in and enjoy the hotel facilities. At 5:30 depart for Dunga hill beach for sundowner & dinner (dinner at extra cost). Over Night at the Vic Hotel.
Day 2: To Masai Mara.
After an early breakfast start your journey by 8 am to Masai Mara. Kisumu to Masai Mara is estimated at 6 hrs drive. Arrive at the Masai Mara at around 2 pm for check in & have late lunch.
Relax then at 4 pm you will depart for an evening game drive returning to camp later for camp fire & dinner.
Overnight at the Ol darpoi Wageni Masai Mara.
Day 3: Full Day at The park.
Today at 7:30 am armed with your packed lunch and a Masai guide depart for a game drive whereby you will have to spend part of the day at the park enjoying the theatre of wild life. You will even reach the Masai Mara - Serengeti Border.
At 2 - 3 pm return to camp to enjoy the camp facilities ie pool moments,
Dinner & Overnight at The Oldarpoi Wageni Masai Mara.