This day trip takes you to Ol Pejeta. This is the largest black Rhino sanctuary in east Africa, and home to two of the world’s last remaining northern white Rhinos. It is the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees, in a Sanctuary established to rehabilitate animals rescued from the black market. It has some of the highest predator densities in Kenya. This tour will begin very early in the morning from your Nairobi accommodation/airport. You will have breakfast & lunch at the conservancy and enjoy limitless game drives through the day. At an extra cost of Usd 48 per person you can meet the white Rhinos either in the morning or afternoon session.
What is included in the tour
* Use of a Safari Land Cruiser all through the trip.
* Services of a experienced Driver/guide.
* Breakfast & Lunch at the Serena Sweet Waters.
* Conservancy Fess.
* Amref flying Doctors evacuation insurance.
* Water during Game Drives.
* Taxes & Levies.
What is NOT included in the tour
* Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
* Local & International flights.
* Travel Visas.
* Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
* Visit the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
* See the rare black and white Rhinos and rescued Chimpanzees.
* Enjoy a good game drives with a chance of seeing the BIG FIVE.
* Stand at the Equator line in Nanyuki.
Our Drive/Guide will pick you up from your hotel/home or airport at 05:00 am. After meet & Greet you will start your 3 hrs journey to Nanyuki town, where you’ll stretch your legs & have a photo sessions by the Equator line.
You will continue on for 15 minutes to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. You will freshen up & have breakfast at the Serena Sweet Waters then continue on for a game drive coming back for lunch .As you have your lunch you will get to watch animals come and go from the watering hole that adjoins the safari camp.
After lunch and a bit relaxation depart for afternoon game drive through the eastern side of the park, where you can visit a resident blind rhino, and also you will get a chance to visit the Chimpanzee sanctuary. If you wish at an extra cost you will get a chance to meet & see what happens behind the scenes conserving the 2 remaining white rhino that live within the park’s boundaries. You can as well have an option of horse riding.
OL Pejeta is closest place to Nairobi where you’ll be able to view all of Africa’s Big Five. The reserve is home to six prides of lions, close to 80 in all, plus about 30 cheetahs.
You’ll have opportunities to spot many typical East Africa wildlife like giraffe, vervet monkey, baboon, hippo, impala, gazelle, dik-dik and zebra.
travel back to Nairobi, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or the Nairobi airport.