This Safari takes you to Victoria Falls where you will enjoy a guided view of the Falls & Take a Sunset Cruise on the Ra-Ikane , Then you will visit The Kruger - with amazing game drives at the Sabi Sands Game Reserve & the Timbavati Game Reserve and finish with Cape Town where you will have a Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet at OR Tambo International Airport and assist to onward flight to Victoria Falls Airport
- Road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to your hotel in Victoria Falls Town
- 3 nights at Victoria Falls
- Ilala Lodge in a Deluxe Room on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Guided View of the Falls Tour (includes return transfers, guided tour of the falls and National Park Entrance fees but excludes lunch)
- Sunset Cruise on the Ra-Ikane (includes sunset cruise on the Zambezi, Government River Usage Fees, local soft drinks, beers & Wines and light snacks)
- Road transfer from your hotel in Victoria Falls Town to Livingstone Airport
- Road transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to your country lodge in Hazyview
- 1 night in Hazyview
- Hippo Hollow Country Estate in a River Chalet on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Road transfer from Hazyview to your lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Vehicle & Gate Entrance fees into Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Sabi Sands Conservation levy
- 2 nights in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve in a Safari Chalets on an Full Board & Activities Basis (includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch & Dinner, tea & coffee, bottled water in rooms, twice daily game drives in 4x4 safari vehicles and optional bush walks)
- Road transfer from you lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve to your lodge in the Timbavati Game Reserve
- Timbavati Reserve Conservation Levy
- Gate & Vehicle fees for the Timbavati Game Reserve
- 2 nights in the Timbavati Game Reserve
- Simbavati River Lodge in a Luxury Safari Tents on an Full Board & Activities Basis (includes accommodation, three meals per day, tea & coffee and two game drives daily)
- Road transfer from your lodge in the Timbavati Game Reserve to Hoedspruit Airport
- Road transfer from Cape Town International Airport to your Hotel along the Sea point Promenade
- 4 nights in Cape Town
- Winchester Mansions in a Junior Suite Sea Facing on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour (includes return transfers, guided tour of the Peninsula and all entrance fees but excludes lunch and the funicular ride)
- Road transfer from your hotel to Cape Town International Airport
What is NOT included in the tour
- All flights (International & Internal) – Please let me know if you need a quotation for International or Internal (Domestic) flights
- All meals not specified above
- Optional/Suggested activities
- Personal items, personal refreshments and extras
- Victoria Falls
- Sunset Cruise on the Ra-Ikane
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Timbavati Game Reserve
- Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour.
Day 1 – Arrival in Victoria Falls
Upon arrival in Johannesburg, you are met by our representative who will hand over your travel documents and assist you with your onward flight to Victoria Falls.
You remain in transit and connect with your flight to Victoria Falls. Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel for your 3 night stay.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Flight time – Johannesburg to Victoria Falls: approx. 1¾ hours
Transfer time – Victoria Falls Airport to Victoria Falls hotels: approx. 25 minutes
Days 1 to 4 - Victoria Falls (3 nights)
Besides being one of the seven natural wonders of the world and a World Heritage Site, Victoria Falls is the unchallenged adventure capital of Africa with more than 50 activities available.
At 1708 metres wide, Victoria Falls is the most expansive curtain of water in the world and drops more than 100 metres into the sheer Zambezi Gorge.
Straddling the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, these Falls and the Zambezi River are the central points in an area of spectacular scenic beauty: from the Falls themselves to the broad, picturesque course of the Zambezi River upstream, the rainforest adjacent and the stark jagged gorge downstream, the power and timelessness of nature's forces are evident throughout.
The Falls’ local name, Mosi-Oa-Tunya - "the Smoke that Thunders" - more accurately defines the essence of the place: the rising, shining spray that can be seen 30km away. This vapour has the effect of adding moisture in the form of humidity to the air in the "splash zone", so that a
unique, small rainforest ecosystem clings to the edge of the Falls, providing a toehold for no less than 70 shrub and 150 herbaceous species, as well as trees such as pod and Natal mahogany, ebony, Cape and strangler fig and Transvaal red milkwood. There are two National Parks in the vicinity: the Zambezi National Park in Zimbabwe and the Mosi-oa-Tunya Zoological Park in Zambia, which means that herds of big game such as elephant and buffalo, as well as smaller species and even predators such as lion persist in the area.
Ilala Lodge or similar
Day 2: Included: Guided View of the Falls Tour
Day 2: Included: Sunset Boat Cruise on the Ra-Ikane
Days 1 to 4: Suggested: Adventure Activities at Victoria Falls
Day 4 - Victoria Falls to Hazyview (1 night)
This morning is at leisure to catch a last glimpse of the Falls, until you are picked up from the hotel and are transferred to Livingstone Airport to catch your direct flight to Nelspruit. You are met at Nelspruit Airport and are transferred to your country lodge in Hazyview.
Transfer time: Victoria Falls hotels to Livingstone Airport – approx. 40 minutes Flight time: Livingstone to Nelspruit – approx. 2½ hours
Transfer time: Nelspruit Airport to Hazyview – approx. 40 minutes
Hippo Hollow Country Estate or similar
Day 5 – Hazyview to Sabi Sands Game Reserve
This morning you are transferred from Hazyview to your lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park. You have time to settle in at your lodge before you set off on the afternoon game drive.
Transfer time: Hazyview to Sabi Sands Game Reserve – approx. 2 hours
Days 5 to 7 - Sabi Sands Game Reserve (2 nights)
Forming part of the Greater Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Reserve has no fences and the wildlife is able to cross freely between the Sabi Sands and the rest of the Greater Kruger National Park. The safari experience in the Sabi Sand is highly personalised because game drive vehicles have exclusive traversing rights in their area. The Sabi Sand Reserve is a remarkable natural sanctuary known for its exceptionally high concentration of animal and bird life. Close contact encounters are guaranteed as the animals are not threatened by the presence of vehicles thanks to sound conservation management policies. Safaris are led by experienced rangers coupled with local Shangaan trackers. With exceptional sightings of leopard (usually the most elusive of cats), lion, rhino, elephant and buffalo during game drives - visitors are never lacking in exciting photographic content.
Idube Game Reserve or similar
Days 5 to 7: Included: Daily Safari Programme in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve at Idube Game Reserve
Day 7 - Sabi Sands Game Reserve to Timbavati Game Reserve
This morning you enjoy your last morning Game Drive and brunch in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve before you are collected and transferred northwards to the Timbavati Game Reserve, also part of the greater Kruger.
You have time to settle in at your next lodge before you set off on the afternoon game drive in the Timbavati Game Reserve.
Transfer time: Sabi Sands Game Reserve to Timbavati Game Reserve – approx. 2 hours
Days 7 to 9 - Timbavati Game Reserve (2 Nights)
The Timbavati forms part of the 2 million hectare Greater Kruger National Park. It was the first private game reserve to be incorporated into the Kruger National Park and is part of one of Africa's most innovative conservation partnership agreements. The Timbavati is 14 700 hectares (36 300 acres) and shares an unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park. Track the Big Five, as well as a rich variety of other game such as antelope, zebra, warthog, giraffe and hippo, in the company of an armed ranger and local Shangaan tracker. Bird viewing is spectacular, with over 360 recorded species including various eagles, vultures, kingfishers, woodpeckers, buzzards, herons, egrets, owls, weavers. The Timbavati is also home to the world-famous “White Lions of Timbavati”.
Simbavati River Lodge or similar
Days 7 to 9: Included: Daily safari activities in the Timbavati Game Reserve at Simbavati River Lodge
Day 9 – Timbavati Game Reserve to Cape Town
This morning you bid farewell to this African wonderland. You are transferred by road to Hoedspruit Airport for your direct flight to Cape Town.
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel along the Seapoint promenade for your 4 night stay.
Transfer time – Timbavati Game Reserve to Hoedspruit Airport: approx. 1 hour Flight time – Hoedspruit to Cape Town: approx. 2½ hours
Transfer time – Cape Town airport to Cape Town hotels: approx. 40 minutes
Days 9 to 13 - Cape Town (4 nights)
Welcome to Cape Town, Mother City of Africa, and the Western Cape, an area which is regarded as one of the most beautiful regions in the world. The City is a rare cultural gem, resulting from the amalgamation of Indonesian, French, Dutch, British and German settlers, the local Bushman and Hottentot tribes and the Bantu tribes from the north.
The impressive presence of Table Mountain, flanked by the legendary Devil's Peak and historical Signal Hill, stands proudly above the city. Beautiful white sandy beaches along a peaceful coastline frame the Cape Peninsula, which is famed for its unique floral kingdom, bountiful rivers, vleis and dams and magnificent countryside. The surrounding area extends far into the winelands, green in summer and red-gold in autumn.
The Mother City boasts a multitude of entertainment, ranging from outdoor activities and adventures in the sun to a roaring night life under neon signs. The vast range of shopping opportunities includes haggling with shop holders at Greenmarket Square Flea Market, as well as breezing through sophisticated and stylish shopping malls. The huge variety of restaurants reflects the multicultural history of the Cape and caters for everyone's taste, from fast-food outlets and casual to the chic to the very elegant.
Winchester Mansions or similar
Day 9: Suggested: V&A Waterfront, Robben Island & Two Oceans Aquarium Day 10: Suggested: Half Day Scheduled Cape City & Table Mountain Tour Day 11: Included: Full Day Scheduled Cape Peninsula Tour
Day 12: Suggested: Full Day Scheduled Cape Winelands Tour Suggested: Any evening – Dinner at African Café
Day 13 – Cape Town & Departure
Today is at leisure to do some last minute sightseeing and shopping, you are collected and transferred to Cape Town International Airport.
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you make your way to the International departure terminal for your flight home.
Transfer time – Cape Town hotels to Cape Town Airport: approx. 40 minutes